THE 6TH IASPEI / IAEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM:
THE EFFECTS OF SURFACE GEOLOGY ON SEISMIC MOTION
March 15-17 Kyoto Japan
- Abstract submission is extended!
The new deadline of abstract submission is 6 January, 2020.
- The deadline of submission of results of Step 1 of the Blind Prediction
exercise and related abstract submission has been extended to 6 January,
Further information will be updated soon (see Blind Prediction).
- Abstract submission is
The deadline of abstract submission is December 6th, 2019.
- 2nd Circular is available (See Announcement)
Update for the Blind Prediction exercise(see Blind Prediction)
- Call for Blind Prediction for Japanese participants (see Blind Prediction)
- Call for Blind Prediction participation (see Blind Prediction)
- 1st Circular is available (See Announcement)
Progress of ESG research during the last three decades:How accurately can we predict site amplification?
- Blind Prediction Related to the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake.(see Blind Prediction)
Please check here.
- Achievements from two decades of observation by K-NET/KiK-net
- Recent Damaging Earthquakes
- Geophysical Exploration
- Ground Motion Simulation/ Near-fault Strong Motions
- Site Amplification/Spatial Variation/Uncertainty
- Borehole Array Observation and Analysis
- Nonlinear Soil Response
- Seismic Hazards/GMPE
- Other Related Issues on ESG/SMP
- Blind Prediction Step 1
- Blind Prediction Step 2&3
Architectural Institute of Japan (AIJ) (日本建築学会)
Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE) (土木学会)
Japan Society of Engineering Geology (JSEG) (日本応用地質学会)
Seismological Society of Japan (SSJ) (日本地震学会)
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists of Japan (SEGJ) （物理探査学会）
The Japanese Geotechnical Society (JGS) (地盤工学会)